Group Strength, Conditioning, Speed and Agility.
Mike offers multiple options for his athletes.
- All workouts will last 60+ minutes
- Clients can choose to isolate muscle groups for specific sports.
- Speed and Agility workout $15 per session
- Strength and Conditioning workouts
- 2 Sessions per week for 4 weeks – $75
- 4 Sessions per week for 4 weeks – $150
– Movement: Moving correctly is the foundation for performance
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to identify person’s specific dysfunction
- Corrective exersize to improve person’s specific dysfunction
- Continual screening of movement
– Strength: Adequate strength for performance and healthy living is person specific
- Correct technique for each exercise is crucial to avoid injury
- A systematic, person specific approach to gaining strength
- Varied programming for continual strength gains
The workout consists of foundational movements specific to sports with a strong focus on proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered.
Injury Reduction: Perform corrective exersizes for muscular imbalances, balance & stabilization.
Mobility: Self message (foam rolling), muscle stretching, and muscle activation.
Dynamic Warm Up: Slow full range motion movement, skipping drills and quick feet.
Biomechanics of Speed: Multi-directional acceleration & deceleration, running mechanics and footwork.
Explosive Power: Plyometrics, Olympic Lifting (for non-overhand athletes), kettle bell swings and jumping/landing techniques.
Strength: Thorough instruction, performance approach, a focus on core, and lower/upper body.
Conditioning: Game ready preparation for all athletes.